The famous biennial Rolex Fastnet Race is the most challenging of the Royal Ocean Racing Club (RORC) races. The 608 mile course stretches yachts and crews to their limits. And in 2017 we will be competing on board a Class 40 offshore racing yacht. This is your opportunity to sail on board a hi-tech racing yacht, that is designed specifically for offshore racing. Strong, safe and fast, these boats are capable of speeds of up to 20 knots, in offshore conditions yet are designed to be managed single handed or fully crewed.
From the start line at Cowes approximately 250 yachts head along the south coast to Lands End before striking out into open ocean and aiming for the Fastnet Rock on the southern coast of Ireland before heading back to the finish line at Plymouth. Our Fastnet package also include training weekends and three RORC offshore races, so you will be well trained and fully prepared for the race when it takes place. We have produced this detailed PDF which outlines the campaign.
We have a limited number of places for five committed, passionate and enthusiastic sailors who are looking for a life changing experience!
This could be you!
- Two Solent Training Weekends during March and April 2017
- Three RORC qualifying offshore races between May and July 2017
- RYA Sea Survival and ISAF Offshore Safety course (date to be confirmed for spring 2017)
- The Rolex Fastnet Race August 2017
- Delivery sail from Plymouth to Portsmouth (optional)
- RYA Sea Survival and ISAF Offshore Safety course
- All race entry and mooring fees
- Two training weekends plus three RORC weekend races
- Passage from Plymouth (optional)
- Food onboard whilst training and racing
- Accomodation onboard whilst training and racing
- Dream or Two Fastnet Team top
The cost of our Rolex Fastnet Campaign for 2017 is £4995 per person which can be payable in instalments to August 2017
What our Clients say
A huge adventure! Thanks to Dream or Two for making it happen- WE WERE THERE!
Christina Parry Rolex Fastnet Campaign 2013
What our Clients say
An incredible journey through the Fastnet Campaign, culminating in THE Race- what an amazing experience. Thank you to all at Dream or Two for making it happen!
Corinne Wirth Rolex Fastnet Campaign 2013
Competent Crew and above
Fastnet Race 600NM
Fastnet 2017 pdf